After arriving in Cologne, your coach driver is awaiting you for a transfer to your training camp. At about less than 30 minutes from Cologne, the camp is located in a green environment bordering a nature reserve. At a first tour through the camp, you make yourself familiar with the professional facilities of your camp which offers ideal conditions for top athletes as well as for amateurs:
- Soccer: 3 turf soccer pitches – 3 outdoor-pitches with artificial turf – 60 x 40 m large soccer hall with artificial turf
- Handball: modern hall – weightlifting hall – gym – sauna world
- Basketball: 2 Großfelder – 3 Kleinfelder – gym – sauna world
- Volleyball: 3 indoor fields (height 7,20m) – outdoor beach field – gym
- Boxing: boxing hall – 4 fixed boxing rings: 2 Hoch- und 2 Trainingsringe – gym
- Wrestling: wrestling hall – 3 fighting rings – performance diagnostic facilities – gym
- Swimming: 50m outdoor pool with 10m diving platform – 25m indoor pool
- further sports: judo – taekwondo – weight-lifting – gym – beach-sports – ropes course
Dinner and accommodation at the hotel affiliated to the training camp.
Benefit from the excellent training conditions, which are also used by the national selection of the German Football Association as well as the German handball team and the women national basketball team. Training materials are at hand, as well as a conference room including massage area. Upon request, we gladly organize an appropriate full-board accommodation as well as a daily cleaning of the sport clothes. The facilities are completed by a large spa area with different saunas, steam bath, dip tank, hydro-massage pool and solarium. Dinner and accommodation at your hotel.
This morning is all about sports. How about an excursion to close-by Cologne this afternoon? Let yourself be impressed by the gothic Cathedral and check your fitness while climbing up the tower. Upon request we are glad to organize a guided city tour or the visit of a typical brewery restaurant. Dinner and accommodation at your hotel.
After breakfast, your coach driver takes you back to the airport or train station.