IQ Incoming – We are there for you!
Whether a city trip, round trip, river cruise, stop-over, trade fair visit or any other event – we have the right offer for you and we will make sure that our customers get the most from their stay with us.
IQ Incoming, in its function as a professional hotel agency, advises and supports tour operators and business clients from Germany and abroad in planning and implementation of their travel group to Germany, Austria and Switzerland, as well as to European countries such as Benelux, France, Italy and the Czech Republic.
Our services include among others:
- Competent consulting and preparation of customized offers
- Arranging hotel accommodation and catering services in hotels or restaurants
- Organization of trade fair stays, incentive and delegation trips
- Arrangement of transfer/limousine services and bus provision, as well as multilingual tours and city guides
- Program services such as reservation of boat trips, rental cars, train tickets, tickets for sightseeing and special events, as well as organization of wine tasting or folkloristic events
- Selected river cruises
- Procurement of special services such as a personal cook, photographer, a trade fair hostess or a trade fair construction company
As a special plus, IQ Incoming offers friendly advice in several languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian), many years of experience in tourism and above all exceptionally good contacts to selected partners.
As a long-standing hotel agency, we do not only know the various destinations personally, but also the hotels, restaurants and other service providers in our program. This enables us to arrange the optimal trip for you according to your special wishes, requirements and budget specifications and to ensure that everything runs smoothly during your stay.
We look forward to receiving your inquiry and we are personally available for you Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm in our offices in Cologne and Berlin:
IQ Incoming GmbH
Main office Cologne
Branch office Berlin
Phone: +49 (0) 2 21 – 801 112 20
Fax: +49 (0) 2 21 – 801 112 29